April 10, 2017
We are pleased to announce that effective April 10, 2017, Bradford Health Center will become part of Bradford Regional Medical Services, an affiliated organization of Bradford Regional Medical Center.
All our providers will continue to provide you with expert care including: V. Rao Nadella, MD; Dilbagh Singh, MD; Paul B. Kirsch, MD; Danielle Gregoire, PA-C and Jennifer Vincent, PA-C, LMHC. Our Bradford, Eldred and Shinglehouse locations will remain the same as will our office hours, phone numbers, website and partial portal. You may notice some changes in way our paperwork looks such as statements, letterhead and prescriptions reflecting Bradford Regional Medical Services.
Our commitment to you remains – to provide the great service and care you and your family have come to expect from Bradford Health Center.
Thank you for your trust in Bradford Health Center and always, please feel free to contact our office with any questions at 814.368.7000.
V. Rao Nadella, MD Dilbagh Singh, MD
Paul B. Kirsch, MD Danielle Gregoire, Pa-C
Jennifer L. Vincent, PA-C, LMHA
6 North Center Street, Bradford, PA 16701* 814.368.7000
2 North Center Street, Bradford, PA 16701* 814.362.2625
190 Main Street, Eldred, PA 16731* 814.225.3750
120 East Academy Street, Shinglehouse, PA 16748* 814.697.7100
Dr. Singh and Dr. Nadella are Strongly Encouraging Patient Portal Use
Our online portal will give you 24/7 access to much of your healthcare information and greatly streamline your communication with our office. Some of the advantages of using the Patient Portal Include:
- Faster turn-around time than calling - It's true!
- No unnecessary back and forth phone calls - nobody likes playing phone tag!
- No waiting on hold or busy signal when calling. We are a multiple provider, high volume office and while we do our best to service everyone in a timely manner sometimes it is very difficult to get through. Using the patient portal will help reduce unnecessary call volume and allow us to better service all of our patient population.
- Messages are sent to physicians DIRECTLY with no middle-person - what you type is what we get. And we get it IMMEDIATELY (keep in mind we might not respond back right away if we are in the middle of seeing patients). We do our best to get back to you the same day.
- Forgot your appointment - no problem! You can view upcoming as well as previous visits with us.
- Refill requests are sent directly to the doctor! Point-to-point messaging helps reduce errors. Requesting refills with the portal is faster than calling the office. You are even able to send requests on the weekends, holidays, and after business hours! As soon as the provider logs-in the medicine is waiting to be refilled.
- Need to find an appointment time that will fit your busy schedule? Give appointment scheduling a try. What you see is what we have - there are no "hidden" or "secret" spots in the schedule. You see everything we have available.
- Test results - many people want either a copy of them or to know the results right away. With our Patient Portal as soon as the results come to us, they are available to you. You can print them or just look...it is up to you!
- You are able to update your information as soon as it changes. New phone number? Update it to make sure you get your reminder calls!
- "I'm too old to use the portal." - NOT TRUE! Many of our ageing population enjoy the portal. You can use it at your own speed. If you have trouble hearing, then give the portal a try. If you have trouble remembering, give the portal a try. All of your messages can be saved for later. Share the information with family members and keep them informed if you choose. Intimidated? Don't be! We can sit down with you and help walk you through the initial activation and show you around the portal.
- Need help? No problem. Give our office a call at 814-368-7000 or stop by the Bradford location between 8:30-3:00 for your own personalized tutorial.
For more information, please see our Patient Portal Tab on the website or contact our office with questions or to request Portal Activation.
CDL/DOT Physicals Available Here!
As of May 21, 2014, New regulations went into effect for all Class A, B, & C licenses.
The physical exam can only be done by a DOT Certified medical provider. At the current time, Danielle Gregoire, PAC and Jennifer Vincent, PAC are the only providers certified to perform this exam and complete the necessary paperwork.
Call any of the offices to have your physical scheduled. However, - DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE! The new regulations may require the office to perform additional testing.
If you are not a patient of our practice, it is your responsibility to obtain copies of the required testing and BRING IT WITH YOU TO THE VISIT. If you have any medical conditions, please bring with you: recent labwork, cardiology work up (EKG, ECHO, Stress Test), proof of use of sleep apnea machine, or any other supporting documents from your healthcare provider that you are under the care of for chronic medical conditions and that they are well controlled.
Delays in getting the documentation or required testing done can result in your license being expired.
Call our any of our offices for appointments, requirements, and costs associated with the CDL/DOT physical.
“Improving your health today for a better tomorrow.”
Our dedicated physicians have been serving the Bradford community and the surrounding area since 1984. We are committed to providing comprehensive, quality medical services in an efficient and caring environment.
|Bradford Health Center
6 North Center Street
Phone: (814) 368-7000
Back to Top
Back to Top
Back to Top
|Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 5:00 PM |
Back to Top
Please note this list is not all inclusive. It is ultimately the responsibility of the patient to contact their insurance and make sure we are participating providers in their chosen plan.
- Community Blue
- BC/BS of Western New York
- Univera & Univera PPO
- United Healthcare
- Bankers Life
- Tricare for life
- Healthnet Federal Services
- Today's Options
Back to Top
|Bradford Regional Medical Center - Upper Allegheny Health System|
Our physicians also make rounds at the following Nursing Home and Assisted Living Facilities:
Back to Top